Rocky Point vacation tips – What to pack
What can be better than taking a few days or weeks off and planning a vacation? Nothing, really! You only need to buy a ticket or put gas in your car and book a hotel. The minute you step into your vacation resort and hear the sound of waves you will forget about all your troubles and worries. Instead of waking up early, now you will have the luxury to wake up whenever you want and spend the rest of the day sunbathing and sipping cocktails. Well, that is the point of having a vacation after all. If all of this sounds good to you, why not visit Rocky Point. It is a jewel in Mexico that you will fall in love with. So, if you are interested in Rocky Point vacation tips and what to pack for going there, keep on reading.
Rocky Point, Mexico, is called Puerto Penasco as well. And many people love it because it truly is one of the safest cities in all of Mexico. And, even though Rocky Point has been a popular summer destination for millions of tourists in the past, only recently has it become its own resort town. Because of that, tourism is booming more than ever. Well, not only because of that. You can also enjoy a long coastal line of white sandy beaches and crystal clear water paired with amazing weather and a lot of interesting outdoor and indoor activities. Here, you can play water sports, go fishing, be lazy on the beach or enjoy the nightlife. One thing you must not forget to do is experience the unique atmosphere that Rocky Point’s mesmerizing sunsets create.
Remember to book a hotel earlier, as it can be pretty crowded here during the summer season and holidays.
What to Pack For Your Rocky Point (Puerto Penasco) Holiday
Whether you are a type of person that pre-packs everything one week before the trip or the type of person who is still going to be throwing things into the suitcase at the last minute, packing a bag or many of them for your summer holiday has never been that easy. Especially if you are going to a place like Rocky Point which really has a lot of things to offer, so you must come prepared for many occasions. So, you will need to pack your beach gear, going-out outfits, active wear for golfing and other fun stuff. This means that you first need to do some researching and explore all the things you can do there in order to know how and what to pack. So, let us start with the basics you need for your short trip, and who knows, maybe you will fall in love with Rocky Point and then you will be packing bags and exploring your options when moving at Manhattan Movers NYC.
So, if you plan on traveling to Rocky Point by car, which is the most convenient way, you will be able to bring more stuff and not feel guilty about it. If you are traveling to Rocky Point for the first time, start by packing beach essentials:
- A couple of bathing suits – never go on a summer holiday with only one bathing suit. If something happens to it, maybe you will not be able to find a new one. Also, you do not want to look the same in every picture.
- A couple of flip-flops – again, bring at least two of them. They are lightweight and will not take up a lot of your space.
- Beach towels – it is a good idea to invest in a good beach towel especially if you plan on using one for the entire holiday. For example, you can buy a specialized beach towel, which is super light and is not space-consuming as other bulky towels.
- Beach bag – of course, you will need a place to put all these things when going from your hotel room to the beach.
- A hat – a hat is not only an accessory, but it is also necessary for protecting you from the heat and sunlight.
- Sunglasses – again, not only fashionable but also important for protecting your eyes. Also, bring a couple of them as they can easily get lost or broken.
- A sunscreen – this one goes without saying. Bring different sunscreens and oils not only for a better tanning experience but for protection of the skin as well.
- When packing for the beach, it is better to be safe than sorry.
What to Pack For Those Active Days
At a certain point in your vacation, you will get tired of the beach and want to do something else. As previously mentioned, there are many great things to do in Rocky Point. So, it would be a good idea to pack the following:
- One-piece bathing suit – this is necessary if you want to try some of the water sports and activities.
- Goggles – again, needed for the water sports.
- Activewear – Whether you plan on just roaming the streets of Rocky Point or playing golf, you will need some sneakers or sandals, a hat, sunglasses, shorts and leggings, and some active t-shirts.
- Camera – of course, you can use your phone as well. (bring a water resistant cell phone bag)
What to Pack in Your ‘Essentials Bag’
Whenever and wherever you plan on going you must have an essentials bag by your side. Here you should put all those necessary things you need for the road. That includes:
- Wallet (Money)
- Health Insurance
- Important Documents
- Phone and charger
What to Pack for Rocky Point Nightlife
If you are a party animal, you will have a blast in Rocky Point. You can enjoy beach parties day and night, or go to a club or bar for some dancing. Depending on your preferences, pack as many outfits you think you will need, and add one more. Better to be safe than sorry. Women should definitely bring summer dresses, sandals, high heels, makeup and something to style their hair with. Who knows, maybe you will meet your soulmate here, so you should always look your best. Men should also bring some nice clothes and shoes as well. Be prepared for any adventure.
*******************************************************************************************************”Mexican Beach Bum” (Robin Miller) Realtor® is the Designated Broker for Mexico Real Estate and Document Services in the beautiful resort city of Puerto Peñasco-Rocky Point, Mexico, where the desert meets the ocean. Just 210 miles from Phoenix or Tucson and where income producing properties start at $75,000 and homes in town start at $30,000.
Being in the Mexico Real Estate Industry for over 13 years, I have been assisting clients with their Mexico vacation home buying and selling decisions in Puerto Peñasco-Rocky Point, and Puerto Vallarta.
**License #442 (licensing required by the State of Sonora)
**Accredited Professional Broker in Puerto Peñasco-Rocky Point
**AMPI member (Mexico’s Real Estate Association)
**Executive AMPI Board member of the local chapter 51
**NAR member (U.S. National Association of Realtors®)
**Member of the local MLS, Multiple Listing Service
**Have a full legal team, in house, to assist buyers with obtaining titles.
With my credentials and the support of my in house legal team, I am qualified to represent, and PROTECT BUYERS as they search for and purchase the perfect vacation home or income producing investment property.
It is important that a foreign buyer connects with a properly qualified licensed agent for their real estate search and purchase transaction. Licensed agents, AMPI and NAR members are held to high ethical standards; attend continuing education classes, and keeping up to date on current issues so they can help guide their clients through the buying and selling process in Mexico.
Ask me for my FREE guide to safely purchase Mexico real estate.
US Line in Mexico: (602) 539-3124
Mexico Cell: 011-521-638-109-0443
View Puerto Peñasco/Rocky Point Real Estate For Sale
View Puerto Vallarta Real Estate For Sale